Email marketing, trade shows and referral marketing are the three best channels to generate high-quality leads for B2B companies, according to the recent B2B Demand Generation Benchmark report from lead generation advisory and review company Software Advice and Research Now.
The study also identified some interesting data about:
- Which channels yield the lowest cost-per-lead (social media and email marketing)
- The most commonly used type of content (video)
- The types of content that generate the most leads (video and surveys)
- The channel that produces the highest-quality leads (live demos)
- How these trends are shaping 2015 demand generation spending
B2B technology PR professionals should take note of these trends, because it’s becoming increasingly common for public relations and marketing to work together. Here’s an excerpt from the study results.
First, we asked B2B marketers to rate the relative quantity and quality of leads generated through a range of channels. Trade shows were most commonly cited as generating both the most and the best: 77 percent of marketers said they generated a “somewhat” or “very high” quantity of leads, and 82 percent said they generated leads of “good” or “excellent” quality.
Want to learn more?
Request a free consultation with the B2B technology PR experts at Idea Grove.Start Here