According to the folks at Marketing in a Box, PR can play a vital role in the marketing success of B2B tech companies — if it’s done right. Here are “seven deadly sins” to avoid:
- No PR — failing to use PR is the biggest sin of all.
- Failing to build a PR partnership with customers.
- Ignoring the business benefits.
- Overlooking vertical sector issues.
- Failing to build thought leadership.
- Treating journalists like in-house copywriters and publishers.
- Not tracking features.
Want to learn more?
Request a free consultation with the B2B technology PR experts at Idea Grove.Start Here